Since 1968, RTO/ERO, Retired Teachers of Ontario, les Enseignant(e)s Retraites de l'Ontario, has been "Here for you Now . . . Here for your Future, " providing programs and services for teachers, school and board administrators, educational support staff, and college and university faculty in retirement. RTO/ERO has over 72,000 members in 48 districts.
Member benefits include:
- Health Services and Insurance;
- Pension and Retirement concerns;
- Political Advocacy;
- Goodwill, Recruitment and Retirement Planning Workshops;
- Provincial website and newsletter "Renaissance"
- Project "Service to Others" which funds community projects and scholarships
- Venngo Member Perks more info -->
RTO Group Benefits coverage compared to other plans: click here
RTO District 31 represents approximately 1300 members. We have 250 members who are over 80 years old.
|District 31 members are all over the map!
|Guelph Fergus Elora Mount Forest Rockwood Erin
Cambridge Palmerston Arthur Harriston Belwood Kitchener-Waterloo Puslinch Moorefield Kenilworth
Clifford Hillsburgh Windsor Parry Sound London
Pelee Island Niagara Falls B.C. Alberta Saskatchewan Nova Scotia Quebec U.S.A U.K.
The RTO Charitable Foundation has been established to improve the lives of senior citizens in Canada. more info >
A Guide to Programs and Services for Seniors in Ontario
For a hard copy, phone 1-800-669-9938.